Post-event reports are due within one week of your event. This report will consist of your receipts as well as the excel spreadsheet page(s) entitled “Part III: Event Costs” indicating the amount that you requested and the amount that you have been allocated for each line-item. This document can be found at http://osaf.studentaffairs.duke.edu/images/annualbudget06-07.xls. (Please note that you have to change the tabs to find your group’s name. If you click on the first page, “Summary” and click on your group’s name, it will take you to your page. Also note that groups under the Community Service umbrella begin with CSC, groups under Sports Clubs begin with SCC, and groups under the Pub Board begin with UPB). Please:
- Entitle the column next to the column titled “Allocated” as “Amount Spent”.
- Fill out the column that you previously entitled “Amount Spent” with the actual numbers you spent on each line-item.
- Make a copy of your receipts.
- On the copy of your receipts, please match the line-items on the SOFC form with the line-items on the receipts that you turn in. For example, if drinks are line item number 2, we ask that you place the number 2 next to all drink items listed on the receipts. (These receipts are separate from the receipts that you turn into Angie in OSAF. Please make a copy of them!).
- Please indicate other groups that you have received funding from and the amount that they allocated you.
- Submit the form and your receipts to the DSG Auditing mailbox in OSAF.