ADMINISTRATIVE WOMEN'S NETWORK
Service Award Recipients
On November 30, the Duke Administrative Women's Network recognized the following five individuals for
their special contributions to the organization by presenting them with the 2005 AWN Service Award.
We gratefully acknowledge these individuals for their time, talents, and commitment to AWN.
2005 Service Award Recipients
For service to AWN by members outside the Planning Committee
- Amy Feistel, FOCUS Program, for managing the AWN website;
- Amy Parham, Duke University Credit Union, for photography and co-coordinating the AWN Networking
- Sara Smith, Rewards and Recognition, for co-coordinating the AWN Networking lunches.
For support of AWN by someone outside the organization
- Jim Wulforst, Director Duke Dining Services, for all his assistance that AWN received
through the generosity of Duke Dining Services.
For service to women at Duke
- Susan Roth, Dean of Social Sciences, for her work as Chair of the Executive Committee of the
Women's Initiative Steering Committee.
AWN Home |