There are plenty of house activities directed by the house council. Check back to his page frequently to see what new developments have come up. Many of these activites are for community service purposes.
- Wells for Wellness - a fundraiser to help build a well in Uganda.
- Study Breaks!! - are back! For Wednesday night every night come to the common room at 9PM to take a break from your studies, eat some snacks, and chill.
- East Campus "Capture the Flag" - compete with the neighboring dorms in the quad, with the possibility of winning some great prizes.
- Globefest or outdoor picnic
- Trip to the Primate Center - one day on Saturday, the dorm will go together as a group and take a tour of the Duke Primate Center for about an hour or so. Sign up in the the signup sheet outside the commons.