Policies & Procedures
Duke University is an institution and community committed to the principles of excellence, fairness and respect for all people. As part of this commitment, we actively value diversity in our workplace and seek to take advantage of the rich backgrounds and abilities of everyone. Our equal opportunity policies affirmatively protect all Duke staff and applicants, ensuring that employment decisions are based on individual merit, as opposed to stereotypes and biases. Duke's equal opportunity policies apply to all employment actions.
Links to Policies and Procedures
Listed here are links to the major policies and procedures involving diversity, equity, and inclusion at Duke.
- Nondiscrimination Statement
- Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
- Discrimination Grievance Procedure
- Harassment Policy and Procedures
- Consensual Relationship Policy
- Disability Accommodations Procedure
- Human Resources Policies and Procedures
- Política Sobre Relaciones Consensuales
- Política y Procedimientos de Acoso