Gastrointestinal Surgery >> Research
- Mechanism of acupuncture on GI motility
in conscious dogs and rats (supported by NIH R21).
- Restraint stress-induced GI motility
disorders in rats (supported by NIH RO1).
- Mechanism of inhibitory effects of
hyperglycemia on gastric emptying in rats (supported by VA Merit Award)
- Neurogenic inflammation (supported by
Institute for Medical Research Grant)
- The Role of VR-1 in Induced and
genetically engineered models of colitis (supported by American Society of
Colon and Rectal Surgeons)
- Neurogenic mechanisms of chronic colitis
(supported by American Surgical Association Fellowship Award)
- Cancer Care Quality Measures; Diagnosis
and treatment of colorectal cancer (supported by Agency for Healthcare
Research & Quality).