2. Aesthetics and Politics in DADA Berlin
3. Women's contributions to DADA.
4. Contextualize historically the birth of
DADA in Zurich and analyze how it may explain the principal
components of DADA's ideology.
5. AEsthetical and political differences between Huelsenbeck and Schwitters (DADA in Germany).
6. DADA and its relationships with CUBISM, FUTURISM, CONSTRUCTIVISM, EXPRESSIONISM.
7. The concept of "Primitivism" and its importance for DADA.
8. Francis Picabia's contribution to international DADA.
9. What do we really mean when we say that "DADA was anti-art"?
10. DADA's contribution to contemporary advertising techniques.