All events take place in the Buddhist and Hindu Room,
located in the basement of the Bryan Center
Directions to the Buddhist and Hindu
Shared Meditation Room, Bryan Center
1. Enter the Bryan Center from the Plaza onto the main floor (OSAF is to your right and Bookstore to left, behind you). Proceed down the main stairs in front of you to the Intermediate Level, where student PO boxes are located.
2. At the bottom of the stairs, walk toward the ATM machines ahead of you and slightly right. Go down the hallway and out the doors on the left.
3. About 100 feet straight ahead is a small, concrete greenhouse structure. Enter glass doors here and proceed down the stairs. At the bottom of the stairs, turn back on yourself and left.
4. Directly underneath these stairs is the door to the Offices of Religious Life (not Cable 13). Enter through this door and the next.
5. In this hallway, the Meditation Room will be the first door on your right