The Working Group in Feminism and History
How to join:
- The best way to begin is to join the listserv. This mailing list will keep you updated on the group's events and changes to the website. Some important information, like directions to certain meetings will be available only on the listserv, so we encourage everyone interested in the group to get on the listserv. It is a low-volume listserv (only a few messages per month).
- Once you've done this, we encourage you to attend meetings as they are announced. We will have a full schedule of meetings on this website, some of which will include workshop papers that you can download and read in advance. Check the site to see the speakers and topics for each meeting, so you can attend those which most interest you.
- All interested scholars in the triangle area, whether institutionally-affiliated or not, are welcome to attend and become active members in the group-- including graduate students, of course!
Subscribe to the listserv:
- You can join the listserv by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, leaving the subject field blank. In the body of the message put: "subscribe wgfh" (minus the quotes). The address from which you'll receive messages is email@example.com.
- Pam Lach is the listserv manager. If you have questions, you can email her at firstname.lastname@example.org