The WOODS Manual!
The Center Leader Notebook
Wilderness Outdoor Opportunities for Durham Students
The Center Leader
This is the most important position within the WOODS organization. The center leader serves as a facilitator of both Duke students and Durham students and as the primary contact between the Durham community center and Duke University.
1. An Introduction (Abby Horn)
2. The Center Leader (Joe Picoraro)
3. Objectives (Justin McCorcle and Tes Rivera)
4. A Perspective (Maggie Schneider)
5. A List of Activities (Abby Horn) [See full pdf version]
6. Arts and Crafts Ideas (Julie Griffin)
7. Conflict Intervention Strategies (from Camp Ketcha) [See full pdf version]
9. Permission Slip (a .doc file)